- hammer mill
- vertical roller mill
- ball mill
- raymond mill
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- How about your service
What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
First of all, both of them are applied in ore material grinding. They can be used for processing about hundreds of ore material, and this is the reason why they are widely used in mining working.
Let us have a look at HGM Micro powder mill at first.
This name tells us that the emphatic word is-micro. Obviously, micro powder means that the powder fineness will be relatively higher than other grinding machines. As for the actual powder fineness, the number would be also different giving to different equipment manufacturers. This machine is designed for meeting the higher demands from market.
Now, let us move to Raymond mill.
Raymond mill is popular for its powder capacity. However, this machine is usually suitable for producing relatively low-fineness powder.