- How about your service
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- raymond mill
- ball mill
- vertical roller mill
- hammer mill
What’s the difference between Raymond mill and high pressure micro powder mill?
Raymond mill and high pressure micro powder mill are commonly used milling equipment, mainly used for barite, calcite, potassium feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite, lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement. , phosphate rock, gypsum, glass, bluestone, petroleum coke, chemical raw material insulation materials, etc. Moh hardness is not more than 9.3, humidity less than 6% of non-flammable and explosive minerals, chemicals, construction and other industries more than 280 materials High-fine powder processing. But what is the difference between the two?
1. High pressure micro powder mill is a new type of high-pressure mill developed on the basis of ordinary Raymond mill, so the working principle and process of the two are exactly the same, but the high pressure micro powder mill grinds the remaining in the production process. Others are discharged into the atmosphere after purification, which is less polluting to the environment and more environmentally friendly.
2. When the high-pressure micro-powder is working, under the action of the high-pressure spring and the centrifugal force, the grinding roller is pressed against the grinding ring, and the rolling pressure is 1.2 times higher than that of the Raymond mill under the same conditions, and the output can be increased by 20%-30%;
3. In the production of ordinary Raymond machines, it is prone to unstable production and uneven grinding. high pressure micro powder mill can solve this problem very well. When the grinding roller and the grinding ring reach a certain degree of wear, adjust the length of the high pressure spring to maintain a constant rolling pressure between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, thereby ensuring stable yield and fineness;
4. High pressure micro powder mill is an upgraded product of ordinary micro-grinding, which has stronger competitiveness. In the case of the same yield and fineness, the system consumes only one-third of the energy of ordinary Raymond mills. Moreover, the investment is small and the income is high. In the case of the same yield and fineness, the price is only one-eighth of that of ordinary Raymond mill.