- hammer mill
- vertical roller mill
- ball mill
- raymond mill
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- How about your service
What is a barite grinding mill?
Barite grinding mill, also can be called barite powder grinding mill.
This kind of machine is produced to grind the barite stone into fine powder, so as to expand its applicable fields in the market.
According to your different expectation of the finished barite powder fineness, there are three commonly used barite grinding mills.
The first one is Raymond mill, which can get 50–425 mesh barite powder.
The second one is also be widely put into actual use in many countries-barite ultra fine powder grinding mill. This barite powder processing plant can produce the barite powder with 200 to 2500 mesh. This kind of grinding equipment produced by different companies can be a little different. Shanghai Clirik Machinery has been devoted to such industry for several years. There are five different models of main grinding units in barite powder processing plant. Each of them works under different electricity current.
Barite ultra fine powder vertical grinding mill is a new product. Compared with the former two mills, this machine performs better both in capacity and finished powder fineness.
If you want to get more details, you can talk with me.