|after sale service||online and abroad engineers service|
|Unit Price||US $ 150000-180000 / set|
|FOB port||Shnaghai, Ningbo|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||March 22,2023|
1. Both are new and efficient wet magnetic separator equipment;
2. The magnetic system adopts high-magnetic energy product and high coercivity NdFeB magnet, which has high magnetic field strength and large depth of action. The magnetic field strength has a demagnetization rate of less than 5% for 8 years.
3. The large-angle magnetic system with field strength gradient and smooth transition increases the length of the sorting belt and the number of magnetic inversions to achieve efficient separation of magnetic minerals and non-weak magnetic minerals.
4, magnetic system is attached to non-magnetic stainless steel to ensure that the magnet does not fall off;
5, according to different purposes and sorting conditions, each series of magnetic separator has different magnetic system design and tank structure;
6, the tank structure It is a semi-reverse type. It can also be made into a downstream flow tank according to the sorting conditions and user requirements.
7. The cylinder body is made of non-magnetic stainless steel and covered with wear-resistant rubber, and the service life of the cylinder is significantly improved.
8. The permanent magnet roller is produced. It has strong adaptability, can withstand large fluctuations in ore supply, fluctuation of ore size and slurry concentration;
9. It can obtain superior ore dressing index with high grade and high recovery rate at the same time;
10. Each series of magnetic separators can be used together. It is also possible to use one of the series alone, and all of them can obtain excellent beneficiation indexes;
11. Reasonable design, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
The machine can continuously feed and discharge ore, with large magnetic field depth, large working gap and high processing capacity. The principle is that when the slurry enters the magnetic field, the ferromagnetic mineral is adsorbed on the surface of the cylinder, the weak magnetic and non-magnetic minerals are thrown off, and the ferromagnetic mineral adsorbed on the surface of the cylinder rotates with the cylinder and is taken. In the magnetic field, flush the water into the concentrate tank to complete the sorting operation. The same cylinder can be equipped with three tanks, namely a co-current tank (CTS), a counter-flow tank (CTN) and a semi-counterflow tank (CTB) to suit different sorting requirements. The downstream tank is suitable for rough selection of ore size of 6-0mm; the counterflow tank is suitable for rough selection of ore size of 0.6-0mm; semi-counterflow tank is suitable for rough selection and selection of ore granularity of 0.5-0mm, especially suitable for A selection of minerals with a particle size of 0.15-0mm.
|Wet weak magnetic field permanent magnet cylinder magnetic separator|
|Model||Cylinder size (tube diameter × length)（mm）||Tube surface magnetic induction（T）||Processing capacity||Motor power|
|Average value||Sweeping area||Midfield strong magnetic field||（t/h）||（m3/h）|
- Gery Zhang
- No.19, Fuqing Rd, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China.