- How about your service
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- raymond mill
- ball mill
What is a ball mill? What are its uses and advantages?
Cylindrical energy saving grid ball mill is one of energy saving mills developed by our company, which is easy to start and saves 20-30% energy. It is lined grooved ring plate which increases the contact surface of ball and ore and strengthens the grinding. In addition, the large ore outlet increases the capacity. The particle size of grinding product is coarse, so it is applied in first grinding.
Advantages of Energy Saving Ball Mill:
Large double row self-aligning roller bearing with low friction force is used to replace sliding bearing, which is easy to start and saves 20-30% energy.
Cylindrical energy saving grid ball mill is lined grooved ring plate which increases the contact surface of ball and ore and strengthens the grinding.
Large ore outlet and large capacity
The mill with diameter below 2.1 meters adopts whole machine frame, which is convenient for civil construction and equipment installation.
Oil mist lubrication device guarantees the lubrication of all gears.