- hammer mill
- vertical roller mill
- ball mill
- raymond mill
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- How about your service
What is Gypsum Powder Grinding mill?
Gypsum Powder Grinding Mill, in essence, it is grinding mill. Gypsum is just one kind material it can grind. Grinding Mill is a kind of mining equipment,which is used to grinding stone lump（pls note:not large stone! Generally we need stone crusher to crush large stone to small pieces at first) to stone powder.
The main types of gypsum grinding machines:
1.Hammer Mill:we usually called it coarse grinding mill. In fact it can also be classified as a crusher,named hammer crusher. The finished size less than 3–8 mm
2.Raymond Mill: finished size:50-400 mesh
3.Ultrafine Powder Grinding Mill:finished size:300-2500 mesh
4.Vertical Roller Mill: finished size:1250-3000 mesh
5.Other Mills like Ball Mill, Jet Mill and so on.
In addition to the finished size, you can also choose the machine based on the output capacity.