- How about your service
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- raymond mill
- ball mill
- vertical roller mill
How to repair the Raymond mill in the event of failure, the general operator is difficult to complete for such technical problems, and the problem of mill failure is inevitable in the operation of the equipment. The following small series summarizes the four major maintenance techniques for reference. These include preventive maintenance, fault repair, production maintenance, and predictive maintenance.
First, preventive maintenance, develop detailed plans for the operation of milling equipment, including production volume, schedule, professional maintenance department, etc. Reasonable work arrangements and preventive measures can extend the service life of equipment and accessories and improve production efficiency. The following points:
1. Develop a reasonable production plan to avoid overworked equipment.
2. Set up a special maintenance department to check regularly and find out that the abnormal quality of finished products and production efficiency are eliminated in time.
3. Lubricate or replace worn or severely worn parts.
Second, fault repair refers to the unplanned maintenance that is taken when the Raymond mill fails or the performance is degraded. It is a behavior that solves the fault more specifically. For example, the powder collector does not produce powder, the bearing locks, and the feed port Dust abnormalities, etc., such common faults Zhengzhou General Mine has a detailed technical description of the grinding equipment, and the fault problem can not be handled at will, to find a technician or to know and eliminate it under the knowledge of the technician, and the whole process of troubleshooting Under power failure conditions to avoid other accidents.
Third, production maintenance mainly refers to the elimination of production planning problems, the production can not keep up, the finished products are not up to standard, etc. There are two possible failure factors: one is the performance of the equipment itself, and the other is the level of the operator. There is no quality problem. The factors affecting the quality of the later-grown grinding equipment are much smaller. The maximum may be caused by the operator. For example, it is impossible to control the uniform feeding, the startup shutdown sequence is incorrect, and the valves are open, such as lock powder. Poor sealing of the device will result in less or no powder, low yield, uneven feeding will affect the uniformity of the finished product, and blockages have occurred.
Fourth, predictive maintenance, and prevention and maintenance have similarities, but there are essential differences, prevention is all possible problems, but the substance does not necessarily occur, and the prediction has already occurred, has been predicted to varying degrees, but has not yet Cause serious consequences. Predictively, according to the information provided by the state monitoring and diagnostic technology, necessary and appropriate maintenance can be carried out before the failure occurs. Most skilled operators can find potential faults in advance through the sound and finished product status, so as to prevent and control early.
The failure of Raymond mill is a problem that all customers will face. Whether you are buying a brand manufacturer's mill or a small and medium-sized machine, the ore crushing equipment will wear, corrode, deform, burn, etc. during long-term use. Influencing efficiency and normal use, when the failure occurs, it is necessary to stop the production elimination problem. In addition, Zhengzhou General reminds everyone to pay attention to three points:
(1), the purchase of equipment is to prepare a set of wearing parts, such as grinding rolls, grinding rings, blades, bearings, etc., in order to cause wear parts of the wearing parts without the use of accessories and delay production, and the price of such accessories is not high, 500 It takes a few hours to renew, and it is necessary to keep a spare part.
(2) It is best to cooperate with the operator when replacing the parts or troubleshooting, so that the operator can better understand the principle of the equipment, and completely eliminate other equipment failures. If necessary, the equipment can be trained by the operator.
(3) Maintenance is indispensable in the grinding production line, but the maintenance is also important. The maintenance of the three points depends on the importance of maintenance. The lubrication of the transmission parts and the replacement of the wearing parts are two important points. The choice of lubricant must be in accordance with the equipment instructions, including the type of lubricant, the amount of addition, and so on.