- How about your service
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- raymond mill
- ball mill
- vertical roller mill
- hammer mill
What is Gypsum Powder Grinding mill?
Gypsum Powder Grinding Mill, in essence, it is grinding mill. Gypsum is just one kind material it can grind. Grinding Mill is a kind of mining equipment,which is used to grinding stone lump（pls note:not large stone! Generally we need stone crusher to crush large stone to small pieces at first) to stone powder.
The main types of gypsum grinding machines:
1. Hammer Mill:we usually called it coarse grinding mill. In fact it can also be classified as a crusher,named hammer crusher. The finished size less than 3–8 mm
2. Raymond Mill: finished size:50-400 mesh
3. Ultrafine Powder Grinding Mill:finished size:300-2500 mesh
4. Vertical Roller Mill: finished size:1250-3000 mesh
5. Other Mills like Ball Mill, Jet Mill and so on.
In addition to the finished size, you can also choose the machine based on the output capacity.