- How about your service
- Which kind of material you are going to grinding?
- What's the production capacity you want? How many tons or cubic meters per hour?
- What is the difference between HGM Micro powder Mill and Raymond mill?
- What is the difference between a vertical roller grinding mill and a micro powder grinding mill?
- HGM micro powder grinding mill
- raymond mill
- ball mill
- vertical roller mill
- hammer mill
How much is a slag grinding mill?
Water slag is an important raw material for the production of cement and concrete. Water slag can be made into environmentally friendly cement bricks, which has a large space for development and its use value is very high. We know that water slag needs to be processed before it can be applied. How much is a water slag ball mill? It is a concern for many users. The water slag mill produced by Clirik has a complete model and good quality, which can meet the processing requirements of different fineness, and the price is relatively cost-effective.
The water slag grinding mechanism produced by Clirik has high powder efficiency, low energy consumption, higher output than ordinary equipment, and the more powerful the functions required, the price of the water slag grinding machine will also increase. The specific price depends on the customer. The actual output demand depends on the specific quotation of the water slag ball mill, please call:008618001642498 Our business manager will choose the appropriate water slag mill and quote according to your needs.